World Timer Watch Face
From Berlin to New York to Tokyo. View the time zones around the world with world timer watch.
World Timer watch face helps you to keep track of various time zone around the world. It is the first world timer watch which automatically adjusts to daylight saving time.
- 24 timezones around the world
– Automatic adjustment of daylight savings time
– Earth view dial shows current view from sun
– Battery indicator and date fields
– Color customization possibilities
Watch face dials
This world timer watch face shows current local time and the 24-hour ring makes it easy to read off all 24 time zones and corresponding cities. You can select a reference city which is located at the 12 o’clock position of the dial.
The earth dial gives you a spectacular view on our planet as it is currently seen from the sun. Or in other words, what parts of the earth is lit by the sun.
The battery indicator at the 8 o’clock position shows you the battery levels of your smartwatch and the calendar date is situated at the 3 o’clock position.
How to access settings of the watch face
- Open Android Wear Companion app
– Select World Timer watch face
– Tap on the settings icon, which is on top of the watch picker
– Custom your watch face in the settings tab
- This Worldtime clock works on all Android Wear devices
– Supports round (Moto 360) and rectangular smartwatches (Samsung Gear Live and LG G Watch).
– The watchfaces do NOT work on Samsung Gear and smartwatches using other operating systems
– The data of the earth view is greatly provided by https://www.fourmilab.ch/cgi-bin/Earth
More watch faces
- Visit our exclusive wearface collection for Android Wear on the Play Store http://goo.gl/QOsOu4
– Also please let us know if you like to have any other watch faces to be added to our selection of watch faces.
Finest watchmaking made in Germany